Salmon is a super food. It contains Omega-3 fatty acids, which promote heart, muscle, tissue and brain health.
Below are 10 ideas for the use of fresh or leftover salmon.
- Grilled or pan sauteed.
- Salmon burger. Try with pepper jack cheese.
- Salmon salad sandwich on a croissant.
- Crumbled in pita bread with Greek yogurt, red onion and cucumbers.
- In a salad.
- On a bagel, Lox.
- Salmon soft tacos with avocado, lettuce and peach or mango salsa.
- In an omelet.
- As a salmon cake, similar to a crab cake.
- Salmon quesadillas with Mexican cheese, green onions and spinach or kale.
Try these recipes!