Try these on a cold, snowy day!
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
10 ounces frozen, sweetened strawberries
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon cooking oil
2 eggs beaten (room temperature)
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Grease popover pan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place pan in oven to preheat.
- In a bowl, add two beaten eggs, 1 cup milk and the oil
- Add flour and salt
- In another bowl, mix strawberries, cream cheese and vanilla
- Pour batter into each popover cup a little less than 1/4 full
- Add strawberry mixture to each cup over the batter
- Pour more batter in the cup to make each cup a total of half full or a little over half full
- Bake for about 40 minutes. Note: Do not open oven or they will sink.
- Enjoy while warm!
The pan below is highly recommended.
A Jackie O’ Recipe