This is an elegant, delicate dish. Serve it for company.
low fat cream cheese
garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Brush melted butter on one sheet of phyllo dough, place another sheet on top and brush with butter
- Soften cream cheese in microwave and mix in Italian seasoning and garlic powder
- Place chicken cutlet on dough and squeeze with lemon juice and kosher salt. Spread on cream cheese mixture
- Roll chicken up in phyllo dough
- Repeat with each chicken cutlet
- Bake for one hour
Serve with glazed carrots or baby red skins and broccoli.
A Jackie O’ Recipe