Brie is one of my favorites. I just had to find another way to enjoy it!
good quality boneless, skinless chicken breasts
olive oil spray
pear chutney (try Frog Hollow Farm Organic Asian Pear Chutney)
red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray glass baking pan with olive oil
- Melt three tablespoons butter in a pan, add 1 cup panko breadcrumbs, remove from heat
- Carefully cut a pouch in each chicken breast, add a little kosher salt
- Cut sides and top off brie
- Stuff chicken with brie, chopped chives, pear chutney and red pepper flakes
- Add chicken to pan and sprinkle breadcrumbs on top
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
A Jackie O Recipe
Serve with a a green vegetable and rice pilaf.