3 oz. softened cream cheese
2 tablespoons minced onion
1 tablespoon each parsley, dill, garlic
1 teaspoon lemon juice
4 oz. cleaned crab meat
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
flour for dusting
2 eggs beaten
3 cups bread crumbs
1/4 stick butter
2 tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cut a small pocket in each chicken breast
- Combine the cream cheese, onion, herbs and garlic, lemon juice and crab meat in a small bowl. Place 1/4 of the filling in each chicken breast.
- Dust chicken with flour, dip in egg and roll in bread crumbs. Place each chicken breast half in a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Melt butter and combine with oil. Drizzle Over each chicken breast half.
- Place in preheated oven for 30 minutes or to a temperature of 165.
Serve with asparagus and risotto.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-15266595-2']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);