You must like jalapenos to enjoy. Serves 4.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1.5 eight ounce packages cream cheese
seasoned bread crumbs
2 eggs, beaten
jarred, chopped jalapenos
fresh pineapple cut very small
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Soften cream cheese and mix in jalapenos and pineapple
- Slice middle of each chicken breast and stuff with cream cheese filling
- Dredge each breast in flour, then into egg wash and then in bread crumbs
- Place in casserole dish with a little oil and a little oil on top of each breast
- Cook for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is done
Serve with mashed sweet potatoes and vegetable.