These are delightful and different!
refrigerated pie crust
Smucker’s Orchard’s Finest Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup butter
1 small package sliced almonds
2 tablespoons Madagascar bourbon pure vanilla bean paste
- Melt butter in saucepan and mix in graham cracker crumbs. Remove from burner.
- Lightly grease cupcake tins. Mold pie crust to the tin so it forms a shell.
- Brush vanilla bean paste onto the inside of each pie shell
- Add graham cracker crumbs to base of pie shells. Add a tablespoon of preserves, add pinch of almonds, another layer of graham cracker crumbs and another tablespoon of preserves to each shell.
- Unwrap remaining dough. With a glass, press out circles of dough and place on top of shells forming little pies.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 13 minutes