These cupcakes are delightful! You will need an icing or pastry bag for filling.
2 cups cake flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup raw sugar
3 large eggs at room temperature
3 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 cup milk
1 plastic tub frozen raspberries with sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place cups in cupcake pan
- In bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt with a wire whisk.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla and mix until completely combines. Slowly add flour alternately with milk. At end of addition batter should be smooth.
- Add raspberries and blend with mixer.
- Pour batter into cups1/2 to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, insert toothpick to make sure they are done.
2 tsp very hot water
1/4 tsp salt
1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow cream
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
- Dissolve the salt in the hot water and allow to cool.
- Whip the marshmallow cream, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla until it begins to get fluffy. Add the water and whip well.
- When cupcakes are cool, cut a small circle out of the top of each cupcake, with a pastry or icing bag or gun, add cream into the hole and place circle back on top.
Vanilla Frosting Ingredients:
2 cups powdered’ sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, beat together butter, sugar, milk and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Frost cupcakes when completely cool.
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles.
A Jackie O’ Recipe