This is simply the recipe off the baker’s unsweetened chocolate package. I add toffee on top. Simple and delicious.
4 oz. Baker’s unsweetened chocolate (1 package)
3/4 cup butter
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup chopped pecans
1 bag of toffee or toffee brickle (one has chocolate added, both are fine)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 13 X9 inch baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Microwave chocolate and butter on high for 2 minutes
- Stir until both are melted. Add sugar and stir.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla
- Stir in flour and beat with hand mixer well
- Stir in pecans and add batter to pan. Even out until smooth in pan.
- Add toffee on top
- Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick comes out with crumbs
- Cool completely before cutting. Add powdered sugar if desired.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-15266595-2']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);