Courtesy of Cooking Light. I added Panko and Parmesan.
1 multigrain English muffin, torn into pieces
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1 tablespoon Panko
Parmesan cheese, grated fine
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
4 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 (6 oz.) fresh cod fillets
2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place muffin pieces, almonds and thyme in food processor, pulse until coarse
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. add crumb mixture to pan and stir to coat with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place fish fillets on parchment paper on cooking sheet, spread 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise on each fillet
- Mix in cheese to breadcrumb mixture
- Divide crumb mixture evenly over tops of fillets. bake at 400 for 8 minutes or until fish is done.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-15266595-2']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);