This is wonderful! A great fall meal.
1 large acorn squash, peeled and cubed
2 cloves garlic, chopped
extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 box orecchiette
- Peel and cube squash
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place squash on baking sheet with lip, toss in 2 tablespoons olive oil, parsley, basil, chopped garlic, salt and pepper. Turn once.
- Roast for 35 minutes. Keep checking.
- Boil pasta for 9-10 minutes until al dente
- Drain pasta
- Toss in squash, more olive oil, kosher salt, parsley, Parmesan and pine nuts
- Add a little more Parmesan to each plate
Serve with a green salad and garlic bread
A Jackie O’ Recipe