Tamari or soy sauce
small can of pineapple chunks with juice
red pepper flakes
red pepper, sliced thin
sesame seeds (optional)
fresh ginger root, minced
fresh garlic, minced
- Add peanut oil to large skillet on low to medium, add garlic and ginger.
- Add all vegetables to pan
- Add 1/4 cup Tamari sauce
- Add 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Turn heat to high to caramelize
- Add more pineapple juice and Tamari to taste
- Add sesame seeds and red pepper flakes
- Cook until veggies are crisp, but cooked through.
Add crushed peanuts for a nice touch.Feel free to use any vegetables you like. Carrots work nicely.
Serve with steamed long grain rice, jasmine or basmati rice.